Health and safety are top priorities at Pistil Studios. While we are eager to get back to dancing with other movers in the studio, we know that COVID-19 continues to pose a serious threat to the health and safety of us all. These COVID-19 Precautions are designed to minimize our risk to each other and to the community; as well as to be in compliance with CDC Guidelines for California (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/guidance-business-response.html).
- Masks required
- Limited class sizes to allow for social distancing
- Full refund for all cancellations - please stay home if you are feeling symptoms of any kind! Symptoms of all types are ways our bodies tells us to slow down and lend energy to healing. Stay home. Eat some soup, hydrate, catch up on sleep, read a book - just stay home :).
- At this time, our teachers are fully vaccinated. As guest teachers are added in the summer and autumn months, we will help provide access for local teaching artists to be vaccinated in their neighborhood via technology and transportation support.
- Our teachers are informed to stay home if they are feeling symptoms of any kind.
- High-touch surfaces are sanitized and shared dance floors are mopped before the first class of the day.
- Because being together in person inherently poses a risk while we are still fighting COVID-19, in-person class is not for everyone. As an alternative to joining in the studio we are offering some of our classes virtually via Zoom.
These precautions are consistently being revisited based on emerging needs, CDC updates, California guidelines, and Solano County recommendations. The most up to date information about COVID-19 in Vallejo (Solano County) can be found here: https://www.cityofvallejo.net/COVID19. Additional COVID-19 Precautions may be in place during your visit.